My parents went to a TEA party in Kansas City last night. They had a great time, and saw lots of funny signs. My dad's favorite was:
"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Try a little harder, to be a little better." --Gordon B. Hinckley
2 comments:
I watched the tea parties on TV. I wished I could go to one but I had YW and all. I'm not sure what my sign would say. Maybe, "I liked the change for a while but I spent it yesterday on a Diet Coke and now I'm broke!"
Actually, Tam, it said, "You Can't FIX stupid, but you can vote it out."
I just hope we can---if anyone thinks that last election was honest, you are very naive. The election fraud was so rampant, I fear we are in the state now, where even if 60 percent of us want honest politicians, the 40 percent and their double voting, will defeat us!
Post a Comment