Wednesday, April 22, 2009
I Ran Away Again!
We've been working so hard to get the house ready to sell that my children have been neglected, except for me to tell them to clean up their messes or to stop pulling things out of the D.I. pile. Now that the house is officially on the market (the sign went up yesterday) and John is in Houston, I decided to get out of Dodge and head to Seattle. Our plans? To do lots of school work, relax, and not worry about cleaning up ANYTHING. My sister is a great hostess that way. I don't have to pick up every little thing behind the kids. As long as the dishes are done and she has a place to sit, she's very laid back. We will also visit the Everett Children's Museum on Thursday--they have half-price admission.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Might try the gold rush museum for free. We enjoyed it. Have a great trip!
Post a Comment