Friday, April 10, 2009

Beautiful Day!

Now that the clouds have returned, I can post pictures of the almost 80 degree day we had this week. We were refugees from our home while our floor was refinished, and so we spent the day at school with Hannah, in the park, and at the library. The kids had a great time.





My girls love this rolling log thing. I don't get it!




And climbing trees.

This is my favorite picture from the day. It was HOT out there!

4 comments:

Nicole Jackson said...

Love that picture of Seth!! We missed that warm day you guys had on Monday, right? But I was enjoying my last day in Arizona: sipping on my drink and laying by the pool!

teamZ said...

I love that picture of Seth!

Steph said...

How in the world did her get up there?! That is so funny!!!!

The Moarefdoust Family said...

Cute pictures! Where did your baby boy go? He's growing up.