Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Seriously!

Does anyone want to buy my super-cute house so we can move to Texas?

2 comments:

The Moarefdoust Family said...

I know what you mean....I had to do it for 6 months!!! The guy that did end up buying our house came alone, unexpected when my house was a DISSASTER! I was mortified, but guess what? He still bought the house.
How do you feel about having it on the market? Are you sad? Good luck, if it's to be, it will be, but be patient.

Thompson Tales said...

Hey Tamara...did John transfer to Texas with HP? It is so stressful here in Fort Collins, there were more layoffs in Mikes group yesterday. Have you found a home in Texas? We need to catch up!! I have been the worse in keeping in touch with people. Oh, and I met a family who knew your parents while they were here....