Monday, April 27, 2009

Is This the Saddest Thing You've Ever Seen?

Yes, the Larkins have ANOTHER broken bone at our house! We came home from Seattle last night, I sent the kids out to play in the backyard, and Seth fell off the play structure while trying to cross the monkey bars! And Grandma is coming tomorrow. So I guess he'll probably get lots of sympathy.

As a side note, the cast guys at Rebound are awesome!

5 comments:

Hil said...

I guess all Viactiv he got into at my house didn't pay off for him...

Elder and Sister Schlager said...

Poor Seth--we will have a lot of fun anyway! I had forgotten that this was your second broken bone---when did Hannah break her leg? Was that last year?

See you tomorrow!

Love,
Mom

Tamara said...

Hannah broke her leg just before Thanksgiving, 2007. The same guy that did one of her casts did Seth's cast today.

Steph said...

Poor Seth! Well, at least it's not his leg!!!!! :)

cjdustin said...

So sorry for Seth. Hope he gets lots of love from Grandma!