Thursday, September 23, 2010

Today I Channeled My Aunt Janene

My aunt has fabulous taste and is very classy.  Every season she would buy a HUGE wreath to go on my grandmother's front door.  Today in Hobby Lobby I found this baby, and it made me think of her.  I had to buy it!  Luckily, it was on sale at 50% off.  Hey, style at a discount!

Check this thing out!  It has turkey feathers and sparkly pumpkins!  Seriously, this wreath is so fabulous, I might be tempted to leave it up all year.

3 comments:

Elder and Sister Schlager said...

It is glorious! Don't you love living where you can shop at Hobby Lobby?

cjdustin said...

I love it! The coming of Autumn always makes me want to decorate...I don't know why but I love surrounding myself with warm colors.

Tess said...

I love your Aunt Janene too! She taught two of my kids and was completely wonderful. I think the wreath is beautiful. I love to look at decorating, but it overwhelms me and I generally just don't get around to it. Since three of my kids have now flown out of the nest, I might want to step that up a touch.