On Labor Day, we took our bikes to a great trail/park system called Brushy Creek, a couple of miles from our house. Here are a few of the pictures we took of the kids and some Texas scenery, which I am really starting to like.
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Photography Practice
I met a woman in my new ward who is doing photography as a little side business. She also posts on a couple of blogs about photography technique, which can be found here and here. She came to my house one day and helped me to understand a little bit more about what my camera can do, and how to take it off the "auto" setting and still get some great pictures. While I don't have the artistic eye for photography, I am trying to learn more about "natural light" photography and how to get the most out of my awesome equipment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment