Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Letter to My Cousins Kimberly and Josh

Dear San Antonio Cousins,

We were so sad that you couldn't come this weekend to visit.  We had planned some fun things, and we were looking forward to seeing you.  Here's a little snippet of what you missed:

Texas-shaped waffles...

...with strawberries and whipped cream.

And I'm sure there was other stuff, but it was overcast, so the boat stayed in the garage.  We just did a Costco trip and some yard work.  But you did miss this...


and this...

and this...

Hopefully Caleb is feeling better, and we are really looking forward to your next visit.

Love,
Tamara

2 comments:

cjdustin said...

How much do I love the Texas waffles???? TONS! I read in a magazine that Austin has a lot of bats under some bridge. You should read my last post!! Somehow i don't think a WA state waffle would be as much fun.

blueberrypearls said...

Those are so cool!