Monday, September 27, 2010

Finally! Sweet Relief

I think fall has arrived in Austin.  I woke up to 59 degrees, and we were able to sleep with the windows open!  The forecast still says sun with highs in the 80's, but the nights are cooling to 60 degrees! 

Let the outdoor homeschool adventures begin:  nature hikes, bike rides and trips to the park in the daytime.

I hope I never become a "real" Texan who thinks that 60 degrees is cold and requires a coat.

2 comments:

Elder and Sister Schlager said...

It's beautiful!! We don't have the colors here, yet. We ARE enjoying really great days and cool nights. (In between the heavy rains and hail!)

The Moarefdoust Family said...

So it was about 50 degrees and raining this morning and AJ walked out in a short sleeve shirt and shorts. I guess it must be a boy thing to want to dress like that ALL the time. ha ha