Thursday, November 20, 2008

Have You Tried This?


Winter is hard for me. I love to drink hot cocoa every day, and I'm sure it's not good for my hips. But the feeling of a warm cup in your hands, breathing in the chocolatey steam, whipped cream on the top...who can beat that? This dark chocolate variety is THE BEST! Get some and curl up near the fire. It'll help beat those rainy weather blues!

11 comments:

Steph said...

Stephens is the best! Belgium dark is one of my faves! I also love the chocolate raspberry. Yum!

Dannielle said...

I love hot chocolate too - I think I could have one in the morning, late afternoon and after the kids go to bed - I will have to try this kind! One of our neighbors just recently moved from Austin and they loved it - they said it actually had a lot of rain and cooled off in the summers more than here - you might like it. I'm not sure if you are still thinking about going but if you ever want to talk to her call me and I'll give you her number.

jrushing said...

Ooooo I think I could curl up with a cup now! Although I drink the sugar free kind so save my hips! Not that I don't get the calories else where!

The Moarefdoust Family said...

My older girls LIVE on hot chocolate all winter long. Stephens is good, but they absolutely LOVE the hot chocolate from the Cannery!!

The Hedges said...

I love the new family pictures! You guys are adorable.

Last week I had Stephen's Candy Cane flavor, it was amazing!

Ericka said...

I have the milk chocolate and the peppermint cocoa. I love hot chocolate in the winter too!

Tamara said...

Julie--sugar-free? You, really? And Lisa, the hot cocoa from the cannery IS Stephen's! Yup, it's just CHEAPER!!!

cjdustin said...

I'm with Julie on the Sugar Free but I do love to splurge on the real stuff once in a while.

The Morgans said...

Cocoalatte Machine, Hot Chocolate MMMM.....

Allison said...

Yeah, I can only drink Stephens... but I'm a sucker for the Mint Chocolate.

Nicole Jackson said...

We love Hot Chocolate during the winter months and love this brand! Have you ever tried the yummy hot coco creamers? They have some great ones this time of the year like Egg Nog, Pumpkin Spice, and Peppermint!