Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Happy Birthday to one of my best friends. (You know Hil is the other one.) As a tribute to you, I decided NOT to post your picture, because I know you are never happy with them anyway.

Thank you for being there for me whenever I call. Usually. And listening to me complain like no one else will.

Thank you for being the logical voice of reason throughout my life. Even now, as an adult, I can call and ask for your opinion and I will receive a wise solution to my problem.

You are one of the smartest people I have ever met. (You should see her do crosswords, people!)

Thank you for being supportive.

Thank you for teaching me to be a homemaker. I can clean and cook and take care of my home because you made me work as a kid. And I love sharing recipes with you.

I love you!

No comments: