
Since my sister walked the Bay to Breakers in San Francisco in costume, I figured if we were going to do the Starlight Run, we should also do it in costume. So I convinced Tiffany, who finally came around to thinking it might be fun, and then we roped five others into joining us. We got a lot of attention (some of it unwanted) dressed as a SWARM of bees. It was great fun, and we enjoyed playing to the crowd a little. I'm so proud of our newly running friends! They were strong and did great! And I think we all had fun together. Thanks, ladies!

2 comments:
It was a lot of fun! Thanks for putting it together!
I am really enjoying and learning from your trip posts! What an amazing experience!
I had a great time! Can't wait to do it next year!
Post a Comment