Thursday, June 12, 2008
Locks of Love
Hannah decided that she wanted to grow her hair long enough to donate. I don't know where she got the idea, but when I took her for a haircut yesterday, my friend Amy put it in a ponytail and chopped it off. We looked up Locks of Love, which makes hair pieces for children who are ill, and mailed the hair to them. Hannah was excited about helping others, and I love her hair short.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Wow! What a thoughtful thing for Hannah to do, especially to come up with the idea on her own. I LOVE her new do!
Too cute! I love the hair and the service!
So cute!!! What a good idea Hannah had...and what a good mom for making it happen!
Way to go Hannah! I think your hair is adorable!
Your little girl is so sweet I hope she likes her cute new hair cut.
That is so Awesome! Her hair looks so cute!! You guys have a great girl!
Post a Comment