had a great time at practice and then at their first game today. The beauty of coach pitch baseball is that everyone gets a chance to hit, and no score is kept. The kids get to learn how the game works in a very safe, encouraging environment. Now there are those that would disagree, and feel that competition is good, everyone has to learn how to lose sometime, and so on. But I think this a great experience for Hannah right now to try something new without any pressure. Which is good, because she doesn't always pay attention to what is going on around her.





3 comments:
How fun is that...where do you do that? I'll have to ask you about that.
Okay I think I just left you about 5 of the same comment...I thought I kept messing up on the word scramble thing. :)
Gotta love baseball. My kids are really enjoying coach pitch as well. It is a lot of fun.
Post a Comment