When I was asked to go to girls' camp, I didn't know why. I am not particularly good at working with youth, whininess gets on my nerves, and I thought it would be a sacrifice on my part. Truly, attending camp was a "tender mercy" for me. In the midst of a difficult summer, it was sweet, mentally relaxing, and a joy to spend a week with these amazing young women and my good friend, Christy. She and I were both amazed at how enjoyable this was. She, because she doesn't camp, and me because I thought it would be hard.
I came away from camp loving these people more than I ever thought possible! Thanks to EVERY SINGLE ONE of you for making camp a memorable week!
And Traci should be in these pictures....We couldn't have done it without her!

2 comments:
Yes...those were good times. I get teary reading about it! It was wonderful experience!
I am thankful for the few hours I get to attend Girls Camp each day. (And I am not talent with crafts, yet they let me go too)
Post a Comment