Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Grandpa Time!


On Saturday, my parents offered to stay with the kids in the morning so we could go down to the temple in San Antonio. It's a small temple, so you have to call ahead to get into a session. Built all on one floor and full of stained glass, it was truly beautiful. When we got home, my parents were making cookies with the kids. It was a good morning for all of us!

3 comments:

The Hedges said...

Dang, I wish I had known, we could have done lunch or something! We live only 20 minutes from the temple.

teamZ said...

I've heard how beatiful the San Antonio temple is, especially the stained glass windows.

The Moarefdoust Family said...

How did you like doing a session in a "mini temple?" I guess it's all the same, but I still miss all the conveniences of the larger Portland Temple. Heck, I just miss the Portland Temple all together. I'll be there in Oct. for a wedding. So excited!!