Now that we are getting things more nailed down, I thought I'd post our news. We are currently in Idaho, outside of West Yellowstone, at a family reunion. All I can say about that is "13-hour drive." Need I say more???
We will drive home Saturday, and I will go to Girls' Camp next week, Tuesday through Saturday. Then on August 11-12-13 the movers will come and pack all our worldly goods (most of which we probably do not really need) and put them on a truck to Texas. We will probably leave the 14th and start the drive to Austin, towing the boat, which we expect to take 4 or 5 days. It's 2500 miles!!!
We are really busy, but I think if I just take one day at a time and enjoy each one for what it has to offer, I won't get too overwhelmed. In the middle of all of this, we still need to find a place to live and a place to store extra things, as well as closing out all the stuff we have here, like the house.
"I can do hard things."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You can do hard things!
I'm trying not to think about what's coming up. You can make your hard things easier by staying longer :)
That's a good thing - one day at a time! Hang in there and soon life will be boring and monotonous again :) Still wishing you were coming thru AZ.
Yes you can!!!
Good luck with your move Tamara, but sorry that you have to get all of those things accomplished!!! Have fun at girls camp...
Post a Comment