We are in Smithfield with John's parents, and the kids are grateful for the rest from our travels. The girls are most thrilled that they get to sleep in their own room tonight and not with us. Yesterday Hannah told me she was bored in the truck, and I thought, "Well, there's only three more long days of that!"
I kept saying after 3 days of packing, cleaning and stress, which followed a week of Girls' Camp, which followed a family reunion in Idaho, that when I got to Texas and moved into our apartment I was going to stay in bed for 4 days. Now I think I'm going to have to blog for 4 days to catch up on all our adventures and post pictures. You'll have to wait until next week for details! But I may still stay in my pajamas....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Just think, you will never forget this summer!!!
Go buy a thing of aluminum Foil and give it to the kids it makes a mess but it keeps them entertained for HOURS We already miss you
Keep blogging, but stay in your pjs. After that long of a road trip with three kids give yourself a break!
Can't wait to hear all about your adventures!
Post a Comment