Friday, July 10, 2009

Camping at Beverly Beach, Oregon

After setting up our camp and having dinner, we went out to the beach. The sun was setting, and it was beautiful. I love the Oregon Coast, and dry, sunny days, even in the summer, are rare.




We went to the Kite Shop and asked for their best kite--this was it and it flew right out of the bag! Meet Opie the Octopus, and he comes in 7 colors!


A kite in one hand and a boat in the other--it must be a perfect day!


Climbing the 110 steps to the top of the Yaquina Head Lighthouse.






5 comments:

teamZ said...

It looks like the perfect trip. I love the coast.

cjdustin said...

That looks so fun and your photos are great!

The Moarefdoust Family said...

I never really liked the coast until I moved away...now I miss it! Glad you had such a fun time.

The Moarefdoust Family said...

I never really liked the coast until I moved away...now I miss it! Glad you had such a fun time.

Tess said...

I just LOVE your photography skills! Every memory looks like a perfect moment!