This was the best show ever! Really. As I think about it this morning, it's a great commentary on how we all have good and bad in us. It's what we choose to do about it. Wicked is also about a difficult but rewarding friendship, and we've all had one of those in our lives. There's also some political undertones that were fun. The music is fantastic, the dialogue was cleverly written, and the characters are well-developed. It's just an excellent show. It's also light and funny, not dark and depressing.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
It Was Awesome!!
This was the best show ever! Really. As I think about it this morning, it's a great commentary on how we all have good and bad in us. It's what we choose to do about it. Wicked is also about a difficult but rewarding friendship, and we've all had one of those in our lives. There's also some political undertones that were fun. The music is fantastic, the dialogue was cleverly written, and the characters are well-developed. It's just an excellent show. It's also light and funny, not dark and depressing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow, I'm starting to think that ALL of Harmony ward went to see WICKED! I like what you wrote about it though. It didn't come here this year, but Aryan and I want to go see Mamma Mia this summer.
Post a Comment