Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Nothing "Blogworthy"


I apologize for not posting....It's been a very dull couple of weeks around here. We are traveling to Austin for the weekend to see how we feel about moving our family there. YEEHAW! We'll be "deep in the heart of Texas." At least it's 80 degrees and I can swim in a pool while we're there.

6 comments:

Hil said...

Have fun! Don't think about me trying to herd cats at your house while you're gone! No really, enjoy the sun!

The Hedges said...

I feel good about you guys moving!
: ) I'm very jealous since I still haven't been down to my new home state. I hope you have a great trip.

teamZ said...

Austin is suppose to be a terrific city. I don't want you to move, but if you have to I want you to like where you move.

Tamara said...

Not cats, squirrels!

Dannielle said...

I can't wait to hear what you think...have fun! I am a big fan of change but you already know that!

Allison said...

We hope everything goes well. I wish I could join you in the pool... nice weather is in low supply lately.