
Are you kidding me?
Now the Digital Transition is being postponed because people aren't ready? 35 million Americans can't afford to change from rabbit ears, so Congress has postponed switching all television signals to digital? And better yet, the "coupons" from the government to help people afford a converter box ran out. There's my tax dollars at work for a worthy cause.
Since when did TV become a necessity?
OK, I'll get off my conservative soapbox now.

3 comments:
I agree with you 100%, Tamara. It's ridiculous!
Give me a stinking break! Was there a government coupon when people had to switch from black & white to color? I guess the one good thing about TV is we can watch FNC to find out how much money the government is taking from us to fund all this nonsense!
I want to know who even has rabbit ears anymore? I didn't know could even get TV with Rabbit ears! Actaully, the gov't posponed it, but I think some cities or maybe states can choose because there was an announcement here that Columbus will be switching over this month anyway.
Post a Comment