Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Review of "Twisted Peppermint"

I am not a huge fan of Bath and Body Works. I like the idea of it, and the fragrances are fabulous, but I am always disappointed with the lotion. It's not moisturizing enough for me, and I figure for the money, it should be better. But after Christmas, while shopping with my sister, I came across their "Twisted Peppermint" products at 70% off. No mint fan could possibly be expected to pass that up! I've been using the shower gel, lotion and body spray, and WOW! is it refreshing! It actually makes my skin cold. Really, I should probably wait until summer to use it when you need the cooling effect, but I just love the smell!

Review: 5 stars

2 comments:

Steph said...

Oh! I will have to check that out! I love Bath and Body Works!

cjdustin said...

That's good to know. I was wondering about the peppermint. I'm a little worried about the cold effect though.