I love the pictures! I definitely want the ones of my family at the dinner, they were super cute! It was great to see the pics from John's wedding too, I haven't seen him in ages.
What fun pictures! And Bryan and I loved getting your Christmas card. It was good to see you guys at the Christmas Eve dinner with the Dunns, just wish we could have visited with you instead of sitting so far away! Oh, and we have a new address (for future correspondence):
121 Seaman Ave, Apt. 3B New York, NY 10034
Hope 2009 is going well so far for you and your family!
"The cultivation of Christlike qualities is a demanding and relentless task--it is not for the seasonal worker or for those who will not stretch themselves, again and again." --President Spencer W. Kimball
"When one loves, one does not calculate." --St. Therese of Lisieux
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity." --Margaret D. Nadauld
4 comments:
I love the pictures! I definitely want the ones of my family at the dinner, they were super cute! It was great to see the pics from John's wedding too, I haven't seen him in ages.
Yeah!! Well done, Tamara Thanks for the slide show.
Mom
I can't believe all the snow you got this year...sorry I missed it :)
What fun pictures! And Bryan and I loved getting your Christmas card. It was good to see you guys at the Christmas Eve dinner with the Dunns, just wish we could have visited with you instead of sitting so far away! Oh, and we have a new address (for future correspondence):
121 Seaman Ave, Apt. 3B
New York, NY 10034
Hope 2009 is going well so far for you and your family!
Post a Comment