Monday, August 25, 2008

I Ran Away From Home

On Thursday I came to Seattle to visit my sister for a few days. I'm having so much fun not living my own life that I've decided to stay a few more days. We're doing fun things with the kids, shopping, and encouraging each other to eat well and exercise. It's hard when we're together! I'll post pictures of our adventures when I get home, which may be next week!

3 comments:

Elder and Sister Schlager said...

Hi,
Does that mean it is HARDER to eat well and exercise when you are together? Do you tempt each other to play hookie, watch movies, and eat junk?

Mom

Tamara said...

Of course we do! I baked chocolate chip cookies last night--with See's chocolate chips. But we only ate a couple. We were good.

Allison said...

Good for you. I wish I could run away with my sisters for a week or so!