Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ellie is 5!

Our family celebrates 4 of our 5 birthdays in a span of six weeks, from July to September. We eat a lot of cake at this time of year! For Ellie's birthday, in keeping with our new tradition of family parties, we took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese. Now the pizza was BAD, but the kids didn't care, and we had a good time. Ellie opened her presents, which included a much-anticipated Webkinz from her aunt, and an mp3 player from her grandma. Ellie is my music-lover, and I have already had to charge that thing almost daily!

I love Ellie's sweet, loving personality. She is a fighter, though, and we have gone head-to-head since the day she was born! But look at those dimples and blue eyes...how can I not love that kid?


Happy Birthday, sweet Ellie! We love you, and we are so glad to have you be part of our family!

No comments: