I've hosted several adult dinner parties this year, so I thought I would let the kids see me put the same time and effort into a party for them.
Inspired by my friend, Tiffany, I decided to let the children host a Halloween party. With help, they planned it, delivered the invitations, and helped me get ready and set everything up.
We invited three boys Seth's age, and seven girls that are right around the ages of my girls.
They all came in their costumes.
We played games...
and musical chairs...
and Halloween Bingo.
Yay for Target and their $5 party games. Makes party planning really easy!
Then we decorated yummy pumpkin sugar cookies, which with 13 kids is pretty messy, but they loved it. Some of those cookies were so loaded with frosting and candy, they were disgusting.
We ended with "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" in the movie room with popcorn.
Our party was a hit, and a great time was had by all.
By the way, this was a GREAT group of kids. We feel really blessed to be in this ward. Our kids are making some fabulous friends.










1 comment:
F.U.N! My kids and I always enjoyed our Halloween parties with your kids! Glad you decided to throw your own! Aren't they so fun and easy?!
Post a Comment