Looks A-Mazing! I wish I could jump in myself!! My Aunt was here lobbying for the Radiologist Techs. Apparently some are getting jobs as Radiologist Techs without the proper qualifications or credentials. She is here trying to pass the Care Bill that would help regulate the field. I have to be honest I don't know too much about it. Enjoy that pool! And the sunshine!!!
"The cultivation of Christlike qualities is a demanding and relentless task--it is not for the seasonal worker or for those who will not stretch themselves, again and again." --President Spencer W. Kimball
"When one loves, one does not calculate." --St. Therese of Lisieux
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity." --Margaret D. Nadauld
3 comments:
Looking good, all you bathing beauties!!!
Looks A-Mazing! I wish I could jump in myself!! My Aunt was here lobbying for the Radiologist Techs. Apparently some are getting jobs as Radiologist Techs without the proper qualifications or credentials. She is here trying to pass the Care Bill that would help regulate the field. I have to be honest I don't know too much about it. Enjoy that pool! And the sunshine!!!
So jealous!!
Post a Comment