Here, here! I enjoy keeping up on your blog. I have had a hard time with the facebook thing, it doesn't seem as personal. We miss you - when are you coming back to visit?
"The cultivation of Christlike qualities is a demanding and relentless task--it is not for the seasonal worker or for those who will not stretch themselves, again and again." --President Spencer W. Kimball
"When one loves, one does not calculate." --St. Therese of Lisieux
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity." --Margaret D. Nadauld
3 comments:
I love to read your blog! Caleb wrote Seth a letter, but we don't have your address!
I love to read your blog too!! RIP Tamera's Facebook.
Here, here! I enjoy keeping up on your blog. I have had a hard time with the facebook thing, it doesn't seem as personal. We miss you - when are you coming back to visit?
Post a Comment