Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Jacks and the Beanstalks

A few weeks ago we had a math assignment to plant bean seeds and then measure their growth.  I figured they know how to measure, so we didn't do that part of the assignment, but they enjoyed visually comparing every day how much their beans had grown.  This afternoon they decided to plant them in the backyard and even put little rock borders around each one.  I doubt they will survive the heat of Texas to actually produce any beans, but you never know.


That is one sweaty kid, who needs a haircut!

2 comments:

cjdustin said...

Those little "Jacks" look very happy in the garden. Seth is getting so big...I know I always say that!! Yah big red ball!

pacman869 said...

Hi Tamara,

I've enjoyed reading all the blogs back to family reunion. I didn't know when we said goodbye to you guys there what a different time you'd be having with reunion, moving, baptism, camp, etc. It must have been great to finally set up your brand new home! It's huge!

Thanks for all the blogs & photos, great way to see how you're all going.

Paul