Saturday, May 1, 2010

200th Post...and a Buddy

While John was installing the garage door opener, he had a little shadow, who is thrilled to learn all about tools and how things work.  He even showed me how to put the step on the ladder correctly!
"My daddy is my favorite pal, and I help him every day.
It's plain to see I want to be like him in every way."

Since this is my 200th post, and it's only taken me 2 years to get here, maybe it's time to print a book.  Does anyone know the name of the website that does that?

4 comments:

Steph said...

Blurb.com is where I am doing my book. It's pretty self explanatory and the books are really nice.

cjdustin said...

Congrats on 200 posts. Welcome to the club!

The Morgans said...

Your guy is getting so big

The Moarefdoust Family said...

I just copy and paste everything into Microsoft word and then print it out. It's free that way and I have to hard copy I need.