Monday, April 19, 2010

We're Moved In

Finally, pictures of the house for those of you who are interested.  Note the Texas Star in the middle of my front door.  I posted these same pictures on Facebook, too.



This is the school room/toy room, with a built-in window seat.

7 comments:

cjdustin said...

That is beeeeautiful! I loved the bluebells too. I have a picture of me and my very young little girls in the Texas bluebells also. Your picture brought back memeories!

Elder and Sister Schlager said...

Thank you---it is truly beautiful. I hope it is getting organized! I know moving is a mess for a long time.

Nicole Jackson said...

It looks so awesome! Do you have any carpet on your main level or just tile and hard wood? Let me know how you like that. Good luck moving in and getting organized, now the fun begins!

The Morgans said...

I love it! I am excited that you have a home to enjoy with your Family, Since that is where we spend most of our time. Thanks for sharing I have been waiting.

The Moarefdoust Family said...

Love, love, love it!! Have fun unpacking!!

jrushing said...

Love the house! I bet you are thrilled to finally have a place to hang your cowboy hats!!!!

Thompson Tales said...

Your house is absolutely beautiful!! You will have such a great time decorating it!! Love it!!