Tuesday, April 6, 2010

As Seen on Food Network

While Grandma and Grandpa Larkin were here, we took them to a fun place called...


where they use a flour bucket to cut out "Texas-sized" donuts.  They cook them and glaze them as soon as you order, so you get a warm, gooey donut made just for you.  We love the dozen donut holes, which really is more like two dozen.

Obviously, they are finger-lickin' good.
Round Rock Donuts was on a Food Network show about the top 100 places to eat in America.
If you come for a visit, we'll buy you a donut!

4 comments:

The Hedges said...

I'm coming! : ) Do you have the move-in date for your house yet? We can't wait to see it (and all of you) in person.

Elder and Sister Schlager said...

We will hold you to that!! Can I share it with the "finger-lickers"?

jrushing said...

Yummmy! It is about dinner time and I think I could eat one right now!!!

cjdustin said...

Wow! That is one huge donut. It's good I don't live anywhere near there. I am a sucker for fried dough!