Wednesday, October 21, 2009

We're Building a House!



This is Seth, standing in the back corner of our new lot. All of those live oak trees will stay when they build. Hannah wanted a house with "climbing trees" and she's going to get quite a few! While trees in the yard are not exactly rare in Texas, it is VERY desirable. When we were looking at homes, all the listings with old trees ALWAYS state them as a selling point.

3 comments:

Thompson Tales said...

Hi Tamara...I am just getting caught up with all of your posts!! Hope you are enjoying life in Texas...a couple of our neighbors (who work for HP) are moving to Texas as well, seems like the place to go!! Your kids are getting so big. Have a wonderful day, Diana Thompson

Tiffany said...

It's been TOO long since we talked! I am excited you are going to build. Call me, I'm anxious to hear more of the details!

Tess said...

Congratulations! Looks beautiful and looks like a great yard for kids!