
I met Kristen at BYU my freshman year in Deseret Towers, and shared an apartment with her for 2 years. She was the girl with parents close enough that we could visit for the weekend occasionally. They always welcomed a large group of students with open arms, open house, open refrigerator! We had our moments, but I loved her dearly. She finally married last year, and they welcomed their first baby in May. My friend died unexpectedly this week. She touched my life for good, encouraged me to serve a mission, and was a really good girl. I am sad tonight, and I will miss her. My thoughts and prayers are with her family.
Her obituary can be found here:

2 comments:
Oh no, Tamara! I am so sorry! She is so young! What happened? My prayers will be with her husband and baby girl!
Wow, I didn't even know her and it makes me soooo sad. I'm sorry you lost a good friend. I'm glad that she had the chance to be married and have that sweet little girl before leaving this earthly life. My thoughts are with all of you!
Post a Comment