Sunday, October 18, 2009

Decorating for Halloween

The kids are so excited about Halloween this year! While it is NOT my favorite holiday, we decided to decorate a little to make the apartment more fun for them. I hung the spider webs, but they did the rest. Seth likes to wander around at 4:30 in the morning, for some reason, and now he always plugs in the pumpkin lights. Maybe he can't sleep because he's so excited.

3 comments:

Dannielle said...

What a good mom! I need to get more excited about Halloween myself. How are things going in Austin? Does John like his job? Can you just do an update on your blog...when you get a minute. And I am sorry about your friend - that is so sad!

teamZ said...

Yea! You are blogging again. I am sure that the decorations help make the apartment more fun. We are thinking of you.

Tiffany said...

It's great to "hear" from you again! And it's great to see you decorate for a FUN season! Miss you and your family...