Sunday, May 3, 2009

Freshman Roommates, All Grown Up!


"I've heard it said, that people come into our lives
For a reason
Bringing something we must learn
And we are led to those who help us most to grow
If we let them
And we help them in return.
Well, I don't know if I believe that's true.
But I know I'm who I am today because I knew you."


"It well may be, that we may never meet again
In this lifetime
But let me say before we part
So much of me is made of what I learned from you
You'll be with me
Like a handprint on my heart.
And now whatever way our stories end,
Know you have rewritten mine by being my friend."

2 comments:

cjdustin said...

Love, love, love that song. It gets sung around here a lot!!!

The Moarefdoust Family said...

You need to post a picture of all of you when you WERE Freshmens. I'd like to see how much each of you have changed.