Thursday, July 10, 2008

Random Summer Pictures


We've been eating outside in our backyard, and the kids love it.

We went to the zoo and ate lunch there. The highlight for Seth was the train ride.



Seth is fascinated with all things related to what he calls "hookers," as in, "Our truck has a hooker and a boat." He wanted to hitch the bike trailer to his bike, but didn't know how, so he held the connection in his hand. When we went to the movie yesterday, he saw a van with a trailer hitch on the back, and he said, "Mom, look, it's a van with a hooker!"
I haven't told him it's really not an appropriate thing to say.

2 comments:

Ericka said...

Hi Larkins! I love the "hooker" thing! Kids can say the darnest things, especially little boys! My little guy has made me blush by things he's said in public. Luckily, I don't think they understood a word he said! lol

Allison said...

Okay, that seriously takes the cake! You need to record him saying that before you notify him of it's inappropriateness. :)