Monday, August 27, 2012
So Far, So Good
Everyone headed off to school happy, with their new backpacks. The elementary school is about 3/4 of a mile from our home, so the kids will ride bikes nearly every day. I ride down to drop them off and meet them, because the street is busy from all the lazy people who drive their kids. The middle school is around the corner and across the street from our house, so Hannah will walk herself after I get used to her going. It's a good thing it's close, because she has to carry her violin every day for Orchestra.
I really hope they enjoy school. I don't know what I'm going to do all day with them gone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Glad to see someone lets their children ride to school! I'm hoping ours will too in a year or two.
Post a Comment