Saturday, February 4, 2012

These Feet Ran Seven Miles

I haven't run that far since I left Washington, so I'm feeling pretty proud of myself this morning.  I signed up for a half marathon, and now I have to actually work toward that goal.

My neighborhood is actually not a bad place to run.  It's connected by trails to two other larger neighborhoods, so I can run quite a ways without having to go out on any major roads.  I feel safe, and I have a neighbor who is willing to run the long runs with me.  (Stop worrying, Mom!)
This race will be my first and last half--I don't like running THAT much.  But for today, "Yay Feet!"  Arthritis and all, they are holding up well.

1 comment:

jrushing said...

Yahooo! So exciting! I just ran a half marathon. You will do awesome. It is so great to have a goal like that. I need another one!