My family gathered in Salt Lake for my grandmother's funeral right before Easter. While the circumstances that brought us together were sad, and we all miss Grandma, the time we spent was terrific.
I'm not going to detail who all these people are, just know that I love every one of them--siblings, cousins, aunts and uncles--and I loved the time we had together to talk and play cards and eat and enjoy each other's company.
I love this shot where my dad snuck in the back. Ha ha, Dad!
These two are killer Hearts players. We come from a long line of card players--in a good way.
The whole gang at Red Iguana in Salt Lake City. If you like mole sauces, you have to go there. It was featured by Guy Fieri on "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives" and they have his autographed picture on the wall.
My family is awesome! I grew up with these people and we all gathered at Grandma and Grandpa's house regularly. We have shared memories that will bind us together forever, and even though we are spread all over the country now, family still means everything to each of us. That is my grandparents' greatest legacy.











1 comment:
Thank you, Tamara!
Post a Comment