It was beautiful and fun to stay in. This is the staircase in the lobby. People have weddings here frequently and take pictures on this staircase.
This was our room. Just a standard size, but with old-fashioned furniture.
We had two, yes, TWO bathrooms! Neither was huge, but the kids had their own tub. Have you ever stayed in a single hotel room with two bathrooms? Me either.
On every floor, near the elevators, there was a mail chute
that went down to the lobby to a mailbox for pick-up. I don't know if it's still used, but I thought it was cool.
Outdoor pool on the roof. And yes, the kids went swimming!
While walking around downtown we saw this Texas Ranger museum, complete with cow animal heads for decoration
Close-up of the Texas Longhorn
City pidgeons
Being chased by Seth. I don't know why, but my kids always chase birds.
Outside the Alamo--a memorial to the brave men who died there.
A huge old oak tree inside the Alamo
A huge old cactus bush inside the Alamo
San Antonio's Riverwalk and the boats that travel up and down.
Next up: Sea World!
















1 comment:
Looks like great fun. UH, daughter? I am pretty sure those aren't COWS!
Post a Comment