Look at all your brick! Will the whole house have brick or stone? Is that how all the houses are there? That is so exciting! It looks like its' going to be NICE!
Yup, brick and stone around the whole exterior. There are a few places where they can't anchor the brick, so they use a cement hardiplank siding. Overall, though, no wood, no painting. Yeah!
It looks great! I didn't realize it was going to be reversed from your last house---which side of the street is it on? (Or, which direction does it face?)
Love your new home!!! I love that in Texas the homes have alot of brick and stone...I want to move back to Vancouver now!!! I am not loving Colorado! How big is your new home going to be?
"The cultivation of Christlike qualities is a demanding and relentless task--it is not for the seasonal worker or for those who will not stretch themselves, again and again." --President Spencer W. Kimball
"When one loves, one does not calculate." --St. Therese of Lisieux
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity." --Margaret D. Nadauld
8 comments:
Look at all your brick! Will the whole house have brick or stone? Is that how all the houses are there? That is so exciting! It looks like its' going to be NICE!
Yup, brick and stone around the whole exterior. There are a few places where they can't anchor the brick, so they use a cement hardiplank siding. Overall, though, no wood, no painting. Yeah!
It looks SO good...and BIG! Are you counting down the days?
It looks great! I didn't realize it was going to be reversed from your last house---which side of the street is it on? (Or, which direction does it face?)
Faces south, and yes, the garage is on the opposite side.
Love your new home!!! I love that in Texas the homes have alot of brick and stone...I want to move back to Vancouver now!!! I am not loving Colorado! How big is your new home going to be?
I love Brick houses, The house is gorgeous
That looks so great Tamara! I am excited for you!
Post a Comment