Thursday, November 12, 2009

San Antonio


Our ward had a planned temple trip to San Antonio on Saturday. Since it is about 1 1/2 hours down to the temple, they had made arrangements for some couples to attend an early session, and then watch kids at a chapel nearby while people with kids did a session. It was a great arrangement! We took pictures with the kids and then went and met my cousin, Kimberly, and her family for dinner and some time downtown. We visited the Alamo, walked downtown along the Riverwalk, ate at the Rainforest Cafe, and then John had food poisoning the next two days! I doubt we'll eat there again!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

That's even better than our temple swaps! Talk with ya soon.

Nicole Jackson said...

It's so good to hear what you guys are doing! Looks like you are enjoying Texas! We miss you here though.

Allison said...

I'm so glad that everything seems to be well for you guys since the move. What a wonderful temple-going arrangement!

cjdustin said...

That is so fun and I love the San Antonio riverwalk. You have to try some better food next time!