Sunday, June 14, 2009

No More Training Wheels!

It seems with Seth, that every new accomplishment for him signals a new stage in the life of our family. He and Daddy took off the training wheels Friday night, he practiced on his own in our street on Saturday, and by Saturday night he was ready for a family bike ride. All of our kids can ride bikes! We really enjoyed riding up the street to Wendy's together for dinner. And Seth slept REALLY well last night!


3 comments:

Steph said...

Shaylee can't even ride hers with the training wheels on. Her bike is a bit bigger and she has a hard time reaching the pedals! Good job, Seth!

The Moarefdoust Family said...

I LOVE the purple bike with the basket!! ha ha So cute!
AJ was 4 when he learned. I walked outside and he was riding the neighbors bike down the street without training wheels! I was like..."wait, let me at least get the video camera out for this." Maybe it's just easier for boys. Way to go Seth!!

Sarah said...

Have him teach Caleb!!! He just figured out how to pedal!