Sunday, December 14, 2008

White Christmas?

The kids were disappointed when they woke up this morning and the snow had not yet arrived. However, throughout the morning, it got colder and windier and now we have lots of windy flurries. The snow seems to be dry, and I don't know that it will stick, but they had to get all their gear on and go outside.

Seth was having such a good time, and got so far away, that one of our neighbors had to drive around and direct him back home. He's just too brave for a three-year-old!

We don't get a lot of snow here, so it's very exciting when we do! And, unlike most years, the temperatures are supposed to stay below freezing all week, so the snow (such as it is) should stay around a while.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Dannielle said...

It's in the 50's this hole week - and yesterday I was complaining all day how cold it was but then I realized there are people in colder weather - but the kids do get so excited when it snows though.