Thursday, October 16, 2008
Chain Letters
When you were a kid did you ever get those chain letters you had to copy and then mail out to all your friends? The turn-of-the-century version would be those dumb emails ("don't break the chain") that come to your inbox, which are the equivalent of spam, but sent by your friends. Now, the 2008 version would be tagging people on your blog. No, I won't give in! I don't need my quirks published in the blogosphere for all to read. If you know me, you already know the weird things about me. And sorry for that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You're silly!
I had to laugh at the memory of chain letters. Thanks!
Call me a party pooper but I am right there with ya! Even if I had some quirks, I wouldn't want everyone to know about them;)
Post a Comment